Kim in Stockholm

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Summer of sequels

I saw the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie during the week. I liked it much better than the second one - mainly because it actually had an ending.

Until I saw this movie, I didn't realize just how many sequels are out or coming soon. Spiderman 3 is out here too. Then, all of the previews they showed (for American movies) were for sequels - Ocean's 13, Shrek 3, Die Hard 4, Harry Potter 4(?). The Bourne Ultimatum is also coming out this summer. The Bourne movie is the one in the only one in the list here that I'll definitely make it to the theater for but I'll probably catch Ocean's and Spidey when they're out on video.

I've recently read that Indiana Jones 4 is in production (I'd see this too!) and there will be a new Terminator trilogy.

Clearly, I'm missing many since a quick google search turned up 42 sequels released (or scheduled to be released) in 2007!

2 Comments:

  • Kim,

    The Hochmanites all missed you in Wisconsin, but we look forward to seeing you in California!!!

    JoAnna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 AM  

  • I was disappointed to be missing out when I heard you were all going. But, I'll see you in November!

    By Blogger Kim, at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home